Wednesday, February 16, 2011

'All George Washingtoned Out'

It may be the start of President’s Day celebrations, but if you were to flip through my wallet don’t be surprised to find only first president George Washington.

Yes, that’s right. All I have in my wallet are $1 bills. I’d be lucky if I had a $5 bill imprinted with the face of Abraham Lincoln. A $10 bill with Alexander Hamilton’s face? Not this month.

Money is tight. Luckily, Décor Innovation has select merchandise marked 25-50% off until March 2.


Pinch Pleat Curtains = 50% off

Who said the romance had to end simply because Valentine’s Day is finished? These sweeping pinch pleat curtains will leave a great impression thanks to its use of curtain rings. Note: The larger the ring, the better the curtain will fall to the bottom floor and be able to drape over the sides of a sofa or chair.

The curtains also heat things up by keeping out the cold thanks to its thermal, blackout abilities. The curtains, now $34.99 a pair, are available in classic neutrals like burgundy, chocolate, black and beige.


Organic Baby = 25% off

Every good parent wants what is best for their child. They want baby clothes that will keep their baby warm without irritating their soft, sensitive skin. Now there are organic cotton products just for your infant and all 25% off: receiving blankets, newborn bodysuits, onesies, mittens and even crib sheets.

Not a parent? I’ve gifted several sets to my cousins and boss with young infants, always with rave reviews. The baby might not be able to say “thank you,” but the lucky mom and dad will.


Faux Fur Blankets = 25% off

Throw this one for size! Select faux fur throws like wild cat, cheetah and giraffe are 25% off!

I never go anywhere without my faux fur throw. I’m not kidding. I take the throw along for ride during cross-country road trips; to football tailgates in the fall; and now in the coldest month of the year, I lay the throw over my duvet for when I go to sleep at night. Plush and warm, a faux fur throw in your favorite animal print is a wonderful investment piece.

-S. Gonzalez

*Photos courtesy of decorinnovation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment